Jessica Loughlin – Founder
Henry Walter Services, Inc. was founded in 2017 by Jessica Loughlin, a native of Jacksonville, Florida and current resident of Sayville, New York. She worked in office administration and organization for 5 years before becoming a paralegal dealing primarily in healthcare regulation, litigation, and corporate practice areas. Jessica worked as a high-level paralegal specialist for over 15 years. Jessica has extensive experience organizing multi-state transactions and investigations as well as specialized experience and expertise in federal and multi-state regulatory filings related to healthcare transactions.
After gaining an extensive amount of knowledge and experience in these areas, Jessica made the bold move to incorporate. It is her mission to provide quality assistance to small businesses. Her goal with Henry Walter Services, Inc. is to assist the smart, busy business owner and/or attorney looking for quality assistance in order to ease their burden on a manageable and as-needed basis.
Accomplishments and Experience:
- Served as a Lead team member in a privatization transaction of a national, publicly traded senior living provider affecting over 300 operating communities in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom
- Served as a Lead member in a case involving five home health care agencies, saving the client a payback of over $3 million by discovering flawed calculations in government analytics of financial statements
- Served as the Lead paralegal responsible for gathering and reviewing documents and data for relevancy in responding to subpoenas over a four-year health care criminal investigation
- Managed document production projects involving over one million pages of documents in two years
- Served as a key member of the legal team assisting attorneys in trial preparations, including direct support during a three-week construction trial
- Served as the sole, on-site, law firm representative to assist a client with a three-month document production for SEC review
- Co-Author of the CRS Report “Diamond-Related African Conflicts: A Fact Sheet” with Nicholas Cook
- Completed internships in Washington, DC, and Strasbourg, France
Jessica is a wife and mother. She is also a member of the New Life Community Church who volunteers in the Nursery and as a Sunday School Teacher. Jessica is also a founding member and current Secretary of the Pi Beta Phi Long Island Nassau/Suffolk Alumnae Club.